Am I Covered

Car Collision

Extended Health Benefits

Many of our clients have funding for physiotherapy available through extended health benefit plans, often provided by employers. It is important that you check with your insurance provider as each benefit plan varies in the amount of coverage provided. It is our policy to collect payment following each treatment. We offer direct billing to many insurers including Alberta Blue Cross, Great-West Life, Sun Life Financial, ASEBP, Johnson Inc. and Standard Life, among others.

Workers Compensation Board (WCB)

Our clinic is an authorized physical therapy provider for Alberta WCB. If you have been injured at work, your initial assessment and treatment will be covered by WCB. If your claim has been approved by WCB, you may qualify for up to 21 visits and we will be able to directly bill WCB for your treatment. This means you will not have to pay for the costs up front.

Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance (MVA)

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, it is important that you contact your insurance provider and submit all relevant paperwork immediately. In most instances, you will be approved for a pre-determined number of treatments. The claims process can be complicated – your physiotherapist will assist you in working through it. We will require the name of your insurance company and your claim/policy number.

Alberta Health Services Funding

We do not currently have a contract with Alberta Health Services and unfortunately are unable to provide any government-funded services at the present time.

Not sure where to find us?

Just click to view a map to our office!

Who will be treating me?

Meet our dedicated physiotherapists!

Am I Covered?

Learn about our funding options!